Sign in to follow this  
lutz

Broken Images in RSS Feed

lutz

For about three weeks I used WordPress with PageLines and Feedburner to create a rss feed including thumbnails. But now I'm getting broken images only! In the source code of the original rss feed (http://mobiwatch.de/feed/) I'm seeing a strange image source description like "Array". I'm no pro but I guess that's the source of the problem, isn't it? But I don't have a clue how this happened! I didn't change anything execpt the PagelInes update yesterday but I'm not sure if the problem didn't occur earlier. The site itself shows all images correctly up to date. And before you ask: I'm using absolute image links like "Amazing-Alex-250x146.png" Do you have any idea how to fix that? Thanks in advance and kind regards, Lutz

Rob
Lutz, PageLines doesn't provide the source of images. That's WordPress and Feedburner, not PageLines. I've used a plugin called RSS Manager to get thumbnails into the RSS feed. Custom code for RSS feeds is something you need to seek support for from WordPress and the folks at Feedburner.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

lutz
I see, alright, thanks! I will do so ... RSS Manager: yes, I use this one to, but deactivated it tight now because of thos problems...

Rob
Okay. let us know how it goes.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

lutz
Somehow it works again today ... so it seems as if some parts of the system just "hung up" or something ;(( Alright, you can close this issue, too ;))