Sign in to follow this  
tbadorrek

Problem with Feature background image not loading

tbadorrek

I'm having a very strange issue where the background image of my feature will not load because Pagelines is generating bad code. Here is the code that it is creating:

Note that the ending quotation mark is missing from the end of the image URL. This is odd because the image was loading fine earlier today and the ending quotation mark was showing up then! I have no idea what would cause it to stop generating that ending quotation mark. Any thoughts?

tbadorrek

Actually, this is only happening in Firefox, not Chrome nor IE. Really, really bizarre.

tbadorrek

Well, this is still a bug worth noting, but I went into section.features.php and replaced the two ' with ' (HTML number for ' ), and now Firefox recognizes both of them. Seems to have solved the issue for now.

Jenny

I just attempted to recreate your issue and my code came out correctly with:

You may want to check your Custom CSS code as you may have an error in it somewhere.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

cjabaley

Are you using Wordpress HTTPS? If so, revert to 3.0.4

Danny

@tbadorrek Did cjabaley suggestion work ? I have no experience with that plugin.

Please search our forums, before posting!

tbadorrek

cjabaley's suggestion was likely the culprit. I had been installed Wordpress HTTPS about the same time I had this problem, so that makes sense.