Sign in to follow this  
christycollins

Pageline Store Sections vs Plug Ins

christycollins

Can you please tell me the difference in the Pageline store sections and a typical plug in? Also I am trying to locate a plug in that allows you to use the same Framework install for more than one website so that I don't have to update every site.

Rob
Christy, Sections are areas... a plugin is simply a functional, action based script. If you need multiple sites with different templates, you need to set up your sites for MultiSite. I'd suggest a Pro help with this as it can get very complicated. Since that's not a PageLines thing, I can't really help with it, but one of our Pros might. See http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

christycollins
Ok thank you, but I thought I saw something in the Pageline store about a plug in that allowed you to work on more than one domain at a time. Now, I can't find it.

Rob
I think in some of our marketing pages it says you may use your Pro license in multiple sites on your server.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

christycollins
Also, One more thing today...Can you please tell me how she did the full width post photo with the overlap of the blog post type. www.garancedore.fr

Danny
Hi Christy, You have already created a separate topic regarding this. Please do not create multiple topics and ask multiple questions regarding a question you in another topic. It really confuses the team. Please read my reply in the topic regarding this issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!