Sign in to follow this  
kofae

How to add ShareBar to Default Content Area template?

kofae

Hi, how can I add the ShareBar to my default template in the content area? I only can activate it on the BlogPost template. But it would be so great to see the share-buttons on my pages too, not only on the article-pages... All the best, Philipp

Danny
Hi Philipp, There must be a very good reason as to why this is only available on the Blog Page(s) template but you could try the following. Download a fresh copy of PageLines Framework from your Launchpad and then extract the contents, navigate to the sections/sharebar folder and open up the section.php Replace this: [code] PageLines > Drag and Drop, select a page template and the sharebar should now be available on all templates. Please remember that this is a simple hack and the sharebar is normally only available on single blog page template.

Please search our forums, before posting!

kofae
Great ??“ that worked perfect! Thanks a lot!

Danny
No Problem, happy to help! ***please remember to accept, if the answer is correct, its a way of informing the mod team that this was an acceptable answer.

Please search our forums, before posting!

cboq

We wanted to do the same thing on cboqyouth.ca and this simple hack worked quite well.  Thanks, Danny