Sign in to follow this  
ultimativity

Site Margins Disappear

ultimativity

I built my site ultimativity.net using Lite. Love it. Wanted to add some functionality so I took advantage of your sale. I am now running Frameworks 2.2.1. As soon as I activated Frameworks the side margins on my site disappeared. There is a column of white space between my content and Sidebar 1. Had a bunch of plugins, which I disabled after reading forums, but this did not restore margins. Spent another hour reading the forums. I built another Wordpress site, ultimativity.net/network, using Lite. No plugins installed. As soon as I Installed Frameworks and same thing happened, plus boxes load 3 to 1 column instead of 3 to a row. Love your theme, but I need to get rid of le grand blanc in the middle of my site. Appreciate any help you could provide. Thanks

Danny
Hi, Can you add the following code to your wp-config.php file please. [code]define( 'PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL', true );[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

ultimativity
Hi Danny, Thanks for responding. I checked forums and docs, but I cannot find instructions for accessing the wp-config.php file. Could you tell me how to access this file? Thanks, Nathan

ultimativity
found config file and added code for both sites. This fix appears to work. Thanks

Danny
No problem, happy to help!

Please search our forums, before posting!