Sign in to follow this  
mattiasgeisler

Pagelines temprarly halts WP3.4.1 after image upload in section

mattiasgeisler    0
mattiasgeisler

Hi, got a problem here When I upload an image in a section, either boxes or quick slider. The front end stops working and displays an empty page. The admin menu dosent display boxes and sections dont show up when editing pages. When i go to Pagelines default settings page (or disable and then enable Pageline) everything starts to work again until next time I do am image upload in a section. Flushing cache and cookies don't work. Also the sites behaves very slow, and speeds up if I disable Pagelines. I had no problem on my development server. This is a fresh 3.4.1 install with everything default except Pageline is installed, no other plugins enabled except Sections plugin. No other plugins installed except the defaults. How can i error check?

catrina    103
catrina
If your site is behaving very slow, it may be a PHP memory issue. Who is your host?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

mattiasgeisler    0
mattiasgeisler
Loopia.se Swedish host. IS there a good way to test if it is a memory issue?

Danny    1,327
Danny
Hi, Can you provide your PHPinfo please, so we can see if this may be the cause of the error. For assistance on how to create a PHPinfo file, view this article. http://codex.wordpress.org/Finding_Server_Info

Please search our forums, before posting!