Sign in to follow this  
jkegley

update messed up my background image

jkegley

I recently upgraded my PageLines (yesterday) and now my background image does not cover the background (it did before). It is still set to supersize the background image. However, now it only covers a small section of the page at the top and bottom (not all the way to either the right or the left) on my page. How do I correct this problem?

jkegley
I resized the background image to make it wider than it is tall. The entire background of my page is now black instead of the image being displayed. Help.

jkegley
I have turned off the supersize background image option. That is where the problem is coming from. I have the image displayed and vertically repeating for the time being. However, the image is not displaying the correct size because the supersize background image option is not working. How do I repair the supersize background image option? My page was displaying great before the upgrade. These changes are bandaids and I am not happy with the end result. I want my PageLines to work correctly. How do I make that happen?

Rob
Jennifer, Can you tell me if you have the background set to Scrolled or Fixed? Look in Dashboard > PageLines > Site Options > Color Control (last drop down item under Site Background Image (Optional)).

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur