Sign in to follow this  
hopeofglory

Cancel Subscription

hopeofglory

Hi Support How do I cancel my subscription so I can purchase a ready made template. Having slight difficulty getting the website up in a state I want due to limitation in the tools. Thanks

Danny
Hi, If you wish to cancel your subscription to PageLines you can do so by contacting our helpdesk. [email protected] However, would it be possible to inform us as to what limitations you're referring to please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

hopeofglory
Hi Dan One of the key reasons why I signed up for pagelines was my ability to get access to free templates so I can design my website without having to think of moving widgets everywhere and added custom CSS based on recommendation from a friend. At this point I am keen to get the website up and running by buying a premium template which would make life easier for me. Thanks Isaac

Danny
Hi Isaac, I understand where you're coming from, but using PageLines Framework allows you to create your own website, if you have any issues or need assistance, you can ask your questions on the forums and the forum support team will assist you as much as possible. We also have the PageLines Pros, who will be able to assist you with design your website. http://www.pagelines.com/pros/

Please search our forums, before posting!

hopeofglory
Hi Danny I will try and see if I can use pagelines to complete the website this week. Can you help with some issues? Thanks Isaac

Rob
Isaac, we're more than willing to help you with any obstacles you may come across. Creating a great looking website is far easier in PageLines than in 99.9% of premium themes. Unless you are trying to create something totally wild, it can usually be created with minimal effort.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur