Sign in to follow this  
chules

CSS on custom top menu

chules

I am working on a site at http://108.166.90.150 and used the Pagelines customize plugin function.php to show a top nav menu I created. I am trying to figure out the CSS that will go into style.css to align this top nav menu to the top right of my site with links that display #273075 and are larger in size. Any assistance is appreciated. Thank you - chules

Danny
Hi Chules, I have visited the website and the menu is in the top right hand side of your website and have the color you want. Is this issue resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

chules
I nearly have this complete but I am not sure that I used the right code to align the menu to the right. As you resize your browser this top menu shifts horizontally. I wish to lock it in place. Here is what I added to my style.css [code]ul#menu-top-nav li{text-decoration:none; display:inline;} ul#menu-top-nav {margin-left: 1000px;} ul#menu-top-nav li.menu-item a { padding:8px 0px 8px 12px;}[/code] As you can see I used margin-left to move the menu over to the right side of the site. Is there a way I can lock the menu to the right side of the site so it will not move around. Thank you - chules

catrina
When I view your site and resize the browser (Firefox on Mac), I don't see the menu shift at all.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse