Sign in to follow this  
ladymissmaya

Featured Images Not Working

ladymissmaya    0
ladymissmaya

My featured images suddenly stopped showing up. I was using an automatic featured image uploader and have since experimented with a few others--but none work. The timing coincides with the release of the new pages--coincidence? Also, am pulling images from Bn.com, not uploading them. The two that I uploaded from my computer are working...but I really don't want to download then upload 100+ images. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jenny    33
Jenny
I visited your site and see images in the slider. Did you get this resolved?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

ladymissmaya    0
ladymissmaya
Thank you for checking! I should have clarified: I mean for featured images/thumbnails attached to blog posts. For example, on this page (www.romancefindr.com/books) it shows a list of blog posts and a small box where the picture should be. The pictures are showing up just fine in the post (for example: http://www.romancefindr.com/the-last-hellion-by-loretta-chase/)

catrina    103
catrina
Which automatic featured image uploader were you using? Also, this may sound like a dumb question, but were you using it to replace the default feature image uploader?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse