Sign in to follow this  
jjherman

Formatting Messed up, quick slider messed up

jjherman

Hey all, I just bought this framework. Testing it out to see if it's the solution I want. When I began adding blog posts, the formatting of the blog page (also the homepage) just got scrambled. The quick slider does not display correctly. The boxes are wrong, ect, ect. There is nothing else. I did nothing else and before adding the 2 additional blog posts everything was good. Thanks.

Rob
That all appears to be related to the template layout, site setup, etc. Did you follow the information in the Wiki? http://www.pagelines.com/wiki It appears you have the content loop duplicated and none of the other layout options set. Can you tell us how you set up the site?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jjherman
It's because of my permalink structure. I can't customize or change from default?

catrina
Have you tried changing the Permalinks structure in Settings > Permalinks already? You can change them in those settings.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

jjherman
Yeah, that's what I did. I don't know of any other way to change permalinks. Anybody else have their site get screwed up when changing permalinks? What do I do?

Simon
Maybe the .htaccess file is not writable?

jjherman
Hey Simon, Thanks for the reply. That could be it. Lemme check it out.

Rob
Let us know. If permalinks don't appear writable, that's usually the problem. Temporarily, change the CHMOD for that file.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur