Sign in to follow this  
msaizan

Is there a way to get Post Loop filter Tabs to line up vertically?

catrina
Sorry, to be clear, do you want your tabs to align on the right side with tabs on each line?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

msaizan
Hi Catrina. yes. I want the tabs to align on the right with tabs on each line. Is there a way to accomplish that?

Danny
Hi msaizan, Are you referring to the filters ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

msaizan
Hi Danny - yes. I am referring to the filter tabs..I am using Loopstack - it's perfect for a streaming news site - viewer doesn't have to leave the page to scroll bunches of headlines in various categories - but i do have a lot of categories so i got tabs coming out the wazoo. What I would like to be able to do is cascade the tabs vertically down the right side of the page - create a right column and tile the tabs vertically as in a vertical list - I have got a long page - so that would be magnificent - it would look great if it's possible to do it. this is what i want: a,b,c d,e,f g,h,i and so on... right now as you can see this is what i have: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, yada, yada, yada, multiple horizontal rows i originally asked if these could be arranged in the sidebar but realizing that's probably not going to work because those filters need to be in the loopstack itself.. they need to be on the page, duh... anyway, is there any way to arrange the filter tabs in a vertical list? thanks so much for your help!

msaizan
oh, here's the link to the site: http://gulfcoastrising.net/news/

Danny
Hi msaizan, Loopstack is actually a third party plug-in and therefore, we are unable to provide any support unfortunately. I have provided you with you a link to the authors contact page. http://adammunns.com/contact/

Please search our forums, before posting!