Sign in to follow this  
zetanet

Arrows for sub menus

zetanet

My two "twins" site. On www.runningmodicamaster.org I'm able to create a menu with arrow drop down submenu, activating all three options (Enable Drop Down Navigation? Enable Shadow on Drop Down Menu? Enable Arrows on Drop Down Menu?), adding a menu item with a "#" link, adding pages as submenu items. On www.modicamieteculture.it I do the same things but the drop down arrow doesn't appear. I have seen in Firebug that for runningmodicamaster the "VIDEO" item have this code:

VIDEO

In modicamieteculture:
VIDEO

The pagelines-settings-two field for submenus in the two database are the same.

zetanet
An important difference between two sites: runningmodicamaster (the site that works) is a clean install of Pagelines Framework 2, modicamieteculture is an upgrade from platform 1.4 - 1.5. So it could be that there are "trashes" somewhere in database. For example, if I test the compatibility between Pagelines and NextGen Gallery, for runningmodicamaster the answer is that is all ok, for modicamieteculture "Missing the call to wp_head() in your theme, contact the theme author"

catrina
[quote]modicamieteculture is an upgrade from platform 1.4 - 1.5[/quote] ^ I think the issue is that the PageLines Framework isn't upgrade for PlatformPro. It's a completely separate product so if you are "upgrading" you're really changing the framework + theme (there's a further explanation here: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Is_it_Safe_to_Upgrade). Have you considered just doing a clean install pf Framework 2 for modicamieteculture and importing your pages and posts to that (on a test server) to see if the issue persists?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse