Sign in to follow this  
ilonka65

unable to access Wordpress admin panel after malware removal

ilonka65

Hello I have recently had this website attacked by malware and I removed it via sucuri.net (I created a paid account). After the malware was removed, I was advsed to change the passwords, so I changed the ftp PW. Then when I visited the site to change the Wordpress password, I noticed the website is showing only a blank page, same thing happens after I login to Wordpress. This is happening when I access the site from my desktop computer and my laptop. When I access the website from my ipad, I can see the website just fine, but the same problem occurs when I login to the Wordpress admin panel. Another website I built in Pagelines for a client is doing exactly the same thing after malware removal: http://www.byronbaysmashrepairs.com.au Any ideas how to fix this problem?

catrina
Try contacting sucuri.net to see if they have any insight about why this could be happening since it sounds more like a WordPress issue than a PageLines issue.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse