Sign in to follow this  
Gavin_

Upgrade to Plus

Gavin_

Hi I have been using Pagelines for 2 years now, one of my sites is in the showcase, i think i have built about 20 web sites using the software. I have always found your guides and docs frustrating and lacking - they seem to be aimed at more sophisticated users than me, i would recommend you have a look at http://mysitemyway.com/ - although there themes are not as flexible as yours the simple way they demonstrate the different features is really easy to follow - you could say idiot proof. Your latest update provides a lot of great functionality and new options but its all a bit overwhelming, especially to a novice like me. If i sign up to plus [ maybe with a loyalty discount ;) ] to help get over this hill will; a) your support be available in UK time? B) you be able to unfathom some of the mystery of the new sections (as your guides are lacking - for instance where is the grid section? ) c) what happens to the premium PageLines created extensions if i then cancel the plus membership?

Danny
Hi Gavin, a) I am from the UK and my shift starts at 8am till 2pm (GMT). From this time, I am present in the support forums, Helpdesk and in Live chat. b) Gavin, we are aware of this and it is on top of our to do list c) If you were to cancel (but why would you want to do that hehe) the monthly sections (such as PostPins) will remain on your website but you will not be able to receive an update to the section and you will be unable to use support via Live chat.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Gavin_
thanks Danny and the loyalty discount?

Danny
Hi Gavin, Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide a discount to recurring payments. However, if you sign up for PageLines Plus, you get one month free.

Please search our forums, before posting!