Sign in to follow this  
diretornak

Framework 2.2 and CSS

diretornak

I really like what you guys are doing here, but I have 1 question. For some reason my main navigation lost its background color. The `always on top menu` works fine if i scroll down a bit, but when the page loads, my menu is showing without it`s background color. Any ideas on what may be causing this, or how i could fix it?

Andrew
took a look, but couldn't duplicate the problem.. (nice site by the way) Can you post a screenshot of something so we know what you're looking at?

anthalis
Hi, I had the same problem in a beta test with PageLines. I believe I had to re-set the section to full width. It might be the case here too, seeing how your menu jumps further to the left when you scroll down. Let us know if it works.

Danny
Hi diretornak, Did you anthalis suggestion work for you ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

diretornak
Thanks for the replies guys, and thanks for the compliment Andrew =D So far I have tried: 1- In Layout Editor - Under Site Design Mode changed fixed-width to full-width, but it didnt work 2- In Layout Editor - Selected full-width as default layout, still nothing 3- In Always-on-top-menu options - disabled and re-enabled full-width, with no effects Is there anywhere else I should be checking? Personally I dont believe this is related to full-width, i think it has something to do with how the navbar is handled now, but havent been able to find the problem yet =[

diretornak
I have a lot of custom CSS, but for some reason it is not being recognized anymore. This is only true to the navigation tho... everything else is fine.

diretornak
I messed around with Always-on-top-menu CSS and figured the problem is in the section.

anthalis
I remember what I did. I made another header.php in my child theme. After that it worked. I have the same layout and menu settings as yours and if I remove the header file I have the same problem. And yey to diretornak for solving it.

catrina
For moderating purposes, has the issue been resolved and can this be closed?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

diretornak
Yes, I fixed the problem messing with the always-on-top-menu CSS =P

Rob
Excellent. I accepted an answer on your behalf.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur