Sign in to follow this  
xperia

Upgrade to WP 3.4 and Pagesline Framework 2.2 ... get screwed !

xperia

On firebug i found out the css is missing: /wp-content/themes/pagelines/pagelines-compiled-css-1340170900/ how to solve this problem ?

Andrew
This is *most* likely a problem at your host. We've added a new processing routine and some hosts demand to send out 'not found' messages for this file. Which hosting are you on?

xperia
it's still on localhost... i'm on windows, with zend server 5.6

xperia
I make a fresh install! and problem exist... it tried to load wp-content/themes/pagelines/pagelines-compiled-css-1340187439/ i found no file or folder with that name... is this a bug ? coz i'm on fresh install

Danny
Hi, I think it may well be as Andrew suggested a problem with the way your localhost Zend Server is configured, as I have just created a new local installation using MAMP and I am able to view my pagelines-compiled-css in my browser.

Please search our forums, before posting!

xperia
is it php version issue ? Zend Server 5.6 use php 5.3 local installation is easy to setup, just let me know the requirement and i try to comply...

billstevens
I have just upgraded , and appear to have lost alot of the css for the site. Backgrounds, form, navigation etc all lost css styling. Not a happy person with that , and dont know how to fix it.. www.redchair.co.uk

Rob
Bill, we have a solution coming out shortly, and apologize for the inconvenience.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

paulsellers
I am having the same issue. I had a great site, and everything was looking good. Did the suggested update and BAM - the site is crap with all the CSS gone. Even lost the color of the secondary menu bar. This is making my company look bad! Is there any way to roll back to the prior version? Don't think I will be doing another update!! Oh and what is with the white bar on the quotes?

Simon
Paul, can please at least provide us with a link, I am trying to fix these issues as and when they crop up. There are millions of server/hosting configs.

paulsellers
www.syscononline.com is the site... dude, you have a lot of work ahead of you to solve these problems.

paulsellers
Thank you for your efforts, I have reloaded the old version and am re-configuring it.

Simon
Well, seeing as you didnt followup, this class.render.css.php has the 3 fixes so far: http://paste.pagelines.com/9vh

xperia
please debug with firebug... my problem is with the new LESS css... probably same as yours.. i assume this is php 5.3 issue.. as some member does not have this problem

Simon
Please try the new file i linked. It is not a php 5.3 issue. Try switching to default permalinks.

paulsellers
Simon, I am not going to apologize for not waiting and following up as you suggest in your reply. This web site is too important to leave in the state that it was. As professionals, you guys should have done a little more debugging and not put that on your customers. When I download an update, I have certain expectations. The main one being that the page work and look like it did before the update - in this case you guys failed. And yet you expect me to trouble shoot the issues and wait while you find a solution. Can't do it and will not do it. If this had been a beta version or a free version, I can understand that you would expect users to provide you with feedback, but this was not the case. Again, thank you for the effort, hope that was enough "followup" for you this time. Paul

Simon
I'm not expecting you to help me troubleshoot, sure we tested, we tested the top 10 hosting companies, countless local installs, but everyones setup is different. Please start a new thread for support, if thats the case. I apologise xperia.

lawful1
I found the LESS CSS file Xperia mentioned. What was your fix Xperia, replace that CSS file with something else?

Simon
You cant replace it, its not a real file. Please start a new thread if you have an issue.

xperia
http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/20093/2.2-known-issuesfixes define( 'PL_NO_DYNAMIC_URL', true ); <-- this solves the problem for temporary i guess

Danny
@lawful1 Did the information Xperia provided above resolve your issue ?

Please search our forums, before posting!