Sign in to follow this  
Eileen Starbuck

Text Link Color

Eileen Starbuck

Two things that really are bugging me with my recent upgrade to Pro2.2 1) The text links to my various posts changed to black. I can't seem to change it to my original 'green' hover color. 2) All the 'blockquotes' just place a vertical line on the left. (...before it created a box and I shaded the box grey. Any advice?

"...learning, growing and sharing online!"

http://www.everythingeileen.com

Danny
Hi Rhelling, 1. Add this to your custom CSS. [code].fpost .post-title h2 a:hover { color: #693; }[/code] 2. What was the CSS you used to create this box ? Can you provide it please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Eileen Starbuck
1. That worked on 'almost' all of the post links. I used Firebug to find reference for the others. On the magazine style (smaller excerpts), I tried: .fpost .post-title [b]h4[/b] a:hover { color: #693; } ...but that didn't seem to work?!? 2. I didn't use special CSS. I just used standard 'blockquotes'. Not really a big deal...but it just appears that blockquotes provides a very different format than then previous version. I use to get an indented light grey box with the text inside...now I just get an indented vertical line with the text next to it.

"...learning, growing and sharing online!"

http://www.everythingeileen.com

Rob
The issue of blockquotes as been alerted to our developers for their attention. I'm unsure of a solution at the moment. As for the text color CSS on hover, I'm unsure of that too, as we're currently working on some additional solutions. I'm concerned that if we provide one solution, the next won't work or could make this worse for you. They're working diligently, so my suggestion is.. if you can, wait till they resolve these CSS issues.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur