Sign in to follow this  
brightonkeller

Mobile Responsiveness

brightonkeller

For some reason I can't figure out, my site isn't responding appropriately on mobile devices. And what I mean is that, for some posts, not all the images "respond" to the mobile browser by resizing appropriately. I have figured out that when the dimension pixels are specified (i.e., width=600) by HTML, the image doesn't display correctly. I thought this was because I had the format set on pixel responsive. But I just tried it out under percentage responsive, and the issue is still the same. Here is a post that illustrates the issue, as the image still has the pixel dimensions in the HTML: http://www.brightontheday.com/archives/5842 I could go back and delete all of the HTML in each post, but that would take ages! Please let me know if I am looking over something. Also, I have looked into the browser specific CSS and I would like to fix this another way if possible. Thank you!

Jenny
It looks like you have a plugin called pin-button-attraction that is changing things. Try disabling it and see if that helps.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Jenny
Also, our resident responsive guru @beardedavenger said you can use this in your custom code -> custom CSS to fix it (without needing to disable the plugin) and responsiveness should work: [code].pin-wrapper{max-width:100%;}[/code]

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

brightonkeller
awesome! I knew it had something to do with the percentage width/ responsiveness and I'm so happy Beardavenger was able to discover the issue!! Thank you both!!