Sign in to follow this  
awww

Can I add standard navigation to the Morefoot section?

awww

In Template Setup, when selecting the "Morefoot" section, I don't see any way to add the main navigation section for the site. That's right: I want navigation in Morefoot, not at the top of the site nor in the footer. Is there a way to do this with PageLines? I specify *with PageLines* because, while there are any number of menu widgets that purport to do this, most are either not responsive, not compatibile with WordPress 3.4, or don't allow for easy customization (oh, how I wish I didn't to hack plugin code directly to often).

awww
PS: site is password-protected.

catrina
If you enable the MoreFoot Sidebars section in the Morefoot area you can add the navigation links to a widget in the "MoreFoot Middle" sidebar (in Appearance > Widgets) and use CSS to style them.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

awww
But then they won't appear across the whole page. I'm hoping for identical horizontal navigation as we would get in the brand/nav section.

Danny
Hi Grant, What PageLines Product are you using ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

awww
Professional PageLines Framework. Thanks.

Rob
Grant, I'm unclear why the developers elected to keep the full navigation from the Morefoot and Footer, but I'm sure they had a reason. Likely it had to do with the CSS. Wisely, they did provide the means to include the Secondary Nav in the Morefoot (full width) and the Simple Nav in the Footer. This simply means you could replicate the main menu, sans drop downs, as either and apply one or both according to your preference. I'm sure it's possible to include a full menu in the Morefoot, probably by applying a sidebar and writing the code for the menu and its CSS in that sidebar. Perhaps you'll need a pro web designer/developer.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur