Sign in to follow this  
argrove

I need to create a separate page in my site to show all blogs

argrove

Dear Support, I would like to create a page within my website for example www.argrove.co.uk/blog where all blog links can be found, however I do not know how to create this functionality. I have blogs in the footer using the Recent Posts widget and these links open up individual posts from each 'Recent Post' links in the footer, which I am happy with. However, what I also want to do is have all the links (which on clicking them lead to posts) on one separate page in my site. Please see the following link for an example of what I want to do: http://www.seoplus.co.uk/blog/ Thanks for your help, James

catrina
You can create a separate blog page by creating a blank new page called "Blog" and in Settings > Reading select that new page you just created as the posts page. (You'll also need to set a regular page as the static homepage)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

argrove
Dear Catrina/ Support, After looking at the blog page a little more, this is not the functionality that I wanted to achieve. I wanted to have all blog links as a list on the page that Construction News links to. Instead what happens is 'Construction News' links to the first post and then there are arrow images that link forwards and backwards one post, whereas I wanted a list of links on this page that link to the individual posts. There are SEO reasons for wanting this funtionality. Can you please tell me how to get this functionality? Thank you and kind regards, James