Sign in to follow this  
JasonLA

All boxes showing when creating new boxes template page?

JasonLA

Hey guys, I have pagelines 1 and for some reason when I go to add a boxes page now it will show all the boxes I have created, not just the ones I select. Please see this page zoxstraps.com/join-us for an example of what I mean. I do have all the boxes into individual categories and only the first one should show. Additionally, it does not utilize what I tell it to do in terms of icon size or placement unless I select feature page from the right side layout selector. Very weird! Any ideas?

catrina
You should try upgrading your install of PageLines Framework to the latest version to see if that resolves the issue.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

JasonLA
Hi Catrina, I'd love to do that but I tried it out on a test site and had quite a few changes occur that i need to figure out before making the switch.

Rob
Are your boxes in the same box-set or have you set the boxes up so that they're different? If different box-sets, are they all displaying? Did you select a box-set to appear on the page?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

JasonLA
They are all different box sets, but for some reason they now all show together. Changing options like where the icons are displayed does not seem to affect them at all either unfortunately. I'm definitely going to switch to 2.2, I just need to make sure my site looks the same after making the switch. From what I can tell it works fine in the new version, kinda weird!

Danny
Hi, Try disabling all non-PageLines plugins and see if this resolves your issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!