Sign in to follow this  
szool

display full width bottom sidebar on all pages?

szool

This is controlled on a page-by-page basis. but can I turn this on site-wide?

bryan-hadaway

I'm not aware of a way, I personally did this myself page by page. It may be possible to do this in the database. Have you ever gone into phpMyAdmin before? Thanks, Bryan

szool

phpAdmin is greek to me at this time....I will go page-by-page! It would be excellent though to just have one place to turn it on or off like you can the other footer options.

cmunns

You can set it globally, by editing some more code. Are you up for it? or do you want to do it page by page?

Andrew

Ok, which theme are you on?

bryan-hadaway

Hold tight, one of the developers should be able to help as late as tomorrow morning. Make sure to bump this topic if you're not helped by then. Thanks, Bryan

Andrew

To fix... Find this statement in your footer.php: ` <?php if(m_pagelines('full_width_widget', $post->ID) && VPRO):?>

<?php if (!function_exists('dynamic_sidebar') || !dynamic_sidebar('Full-Width Bottom Sidebar')) : ?>

<?php _e('Full width widgets selected but no widgets have been added.',TDOMAIN);?>

<?php endif;?>
<?php endif;?> ` and remove the PHP conditional Statement... e.g. change to: `
<?php if (!function_exists('dynamic_sidebar') || !dynamic_sidebar('Full-Width Bottom Sidebar')) : ?>

<?php _e('Full width widgets selected but no widgets have been added.',TDOMAIN);?>

<?php endif;?>
`