Sign in to follow this  
pehja

Unable to locate the main framework files!

pehja

Suddenly this appears in my site when I am activating base theme. Unable to locate the main framework files! Make sure the parent theme folder is named correctly. What is this ? (I have deactivated it now so you don't se the message)

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

Rob
Peter, Are you sure that in your site you have wp-content/themes/pagelines with all the files intact? Did you rename any folders?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Simon
All the child themes were updated for wordpress 3.4, the file changed was setup.php, either redownload the base theme, or copy setup.php from http://paste.pagelines.com/3kq

pehja
@rangelon I have not done anything yet with this site so the files should be intact. @Simon, when i removed the site and was trying to download it again I get this [img]http://vokalkvartettenvox.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Sk?¤rmavbild-2012-06-14-kl.-23.54.41.png[/img] This is also what it looks like in the store.

Pehja Production.png

Simon
Yes, but it still installs, btw you have debugging turned on.

pehja
My setup looks excactly the same as the one you are pointing to @Simon

Pehja Production.png

pehja
Now i have!

Pehja Production.png

Rob
Peter, if you turn off debug and make sure it's off in both cPanel and/or wp-config.php, do you still get errors?

pehja
Probably! I don't remember where to remove debug in cPanel. Haven't turned it on either for that matter. And now I am getting mixed instruction should I have the debug on or of ?

Pehja Production.png

pehja
Now the site is fine with base theme but the store is messed up. It looks like in the pic above and says Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/spinneti/public_html/vokalkvartettenvox.se/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3373 Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/spinneti/public_html/vokalkvartettenvox.se/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3376 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/spinneti/public_html/vokalkvartettenvox.se/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3379

Pehja Production.png

Rob
Simon wasn't saying to turn it on. He was observing that you do have it on. If it's on, it will show the errors. Off, they won't appear and your site will work. I just went through this a little while ago with my own site. In cPanel it will be in PHP Configure page, click Advanced, scroll down and turn it off. http://screencast.com/t/OasLMKoG will show you an example of the phpinfo.php (if you have one) that tells you if debug is on.

pehja
Its late, I have to go to sleep. But if you come up with any ideas i will be happy look at them in the morning Swedish time :-) This site has to be up and running next week. Only plug is this [img]http://vokalkvartettenvox.se/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Sk?¤rmavbild-2012-06-15-kl.-00.23.22.png[/img]

Pehja Production.png

pehja
I can't find it. But since I have not been turning anything on and it worked just fine yesterday it can??t see any reason for this to be the case. but stranger things has happened. The debug should be visual on the site itself. And its not. Only in PageLine store.

Pehja Production.png

pehja
Yes

Pehja Production.png

pehja
I now see now that 2 of my sites with PageLines look the same in the store. Anyone knows what this means?? Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Filename cannot be empty in /home/spinneti/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3373 Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/spinneti/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3376 Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/spinneti/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3379 Another thing I have noticed is that the logo that i have placed in the login screen also look all smashed out..

Pehja Production.png

pehja
On line 3373 to 3379 in functions.php it looks like this $fp = fopen( $file, 'r' ); // Pull only the first 8kiB of the file in. $file_data = fread( $fp, 8192 ); // PHP will close file handle, but we are good citizens. fclose( $fp );

Pehja Production.png

pehja
I have compared two sites. One that works fine and one that looks like above. The line in the functions.php looks excaktly the same.

Pehja Production.png

Danny
Hi Peter, Read this topic here and see if it resolves your issue. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/20011/problems-with-wp-3.4-and-the-store#Item_1

Please search our forums, before posting!

evoke2
Peter, I just went to that link and tried to apply that code and nothing. I responded this on that thread but have not received any help as of yet. Hi, I just tried this code on my wp-config.php file as seen below, however i am still getting this even after I clear my cache (Unable to locate the main framework files! Make sure the parent theme folder is named correctly.) ___________________________________________________________________________ define('WP_DEBUG', false); // turn off PHP debugging, should be off always on production servers. @ini_set('display_errors',0); /* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */ ____________________________________________________________________________ Please help, I have a few sites on Pagelines and I do not want to update Wordpress 3.4 until I can figure out the issue here. Thank you.

pehja
Thanks for the input @evoke2, but it actually fixed my problem!

Pehja Production.png