Sign in to follow this  
evert100

wp 3.4 and Pagelines Framework

evert100

After an update to wp 3.4 you cannot enter the pagelines store anymore!! It's a sad thing. I already mentioned this error on the 5th of May in this forum as we had wp 3.4 beta 4. So far no pagelines update. Hey guys wake up! When will update 2.2 arrive? At least give your customers a warning NOT to upgrade to wp 3.4 because you cannot enter the store anymore. So far as i can see everything else is working properly. Please quick action required. It doesn't have to do anything with a hoster or plugins as far as i tested some weekes ago. It just has to do with the fact that pagelines 2.1.6. is NOT compatible to wp 3.4. So give us an update this week please! Cheers, Evert

Simon
Evert, we have been using wp 3.4 since early alpha. 2.1.6 of PageLines Framework and PlatformPro work with 3.4 with debug turn off. The php warnings are because wordpress deprecated get_theme_data() function. It does not affect any store functions. If you are still getting these errors in wp-admin, either you have WP_DEBUG set to true in wp-config.php or your host has debugging turn on by default, which is not advised in a production environment. Can you tell us what errors your getting? If debug is off?

tceballos
hi, after you upgrade to wp 3.4 I can not add or edit entries, I get blank any panel editing and configuration PageLines theme in the same section

Henry Perkins
@tceballos Please create a separate thread for your issues, and describe them in detail so we may troubleshoot your situation. @evert100 PageLines 2.1.6 is 100% compatible with WP 3.4. IF you are having issues, please take note of Simon's instruction, and if that doesn't help further investigation into your specific environment may be required.

tceballos
Gracias! @catrina caso resuelto