Sign in to follow this  
mrmyth

Blog Post Features Format

mrmyth

I am using a feature slider on the main page to show some blog posts but text at the bottom or the site, still gives me a messed up looking feature. Is there a way I can style the titles can be read properly, and maybe some of the text before a read more link? What is the best way to make these look better.

Rob
You can change the font size; use the tags for parts of the label; or change the amount of text used (shorten the titles). The font used is rather large to begin with, but when used in full, without the small option, it's occupying lots of space. The slides transition, but I'm not seeing anything graphic, only text with no background. Is that supposed to be?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

mrmyth
Thanks for the reply Rangelone. Haven't put graphics in yet, I was hoping I could put text across the whole box.

Danny
Hi, You can add this code to your custom code: [code].fcontent .ftitle { font-size: 2.5em; } #feature_slider .text-bottom .fcontent .ftext { font-size: 12px; }[/code] Simply lower/higher the font-size values and see if this resolves your issue

Please search our forums, before posting!