Sign in to follow this  
szool

re-order features?

szool

how can you change the order of the features?

bryan-hadaway

You set the order yourself. If you've already done this and are unhappy with the order, a few copy and pastes will order them the way you wish. Thanks, Bryan

szool

I'm not sure what you mean. Go into each and every option box and copy/paste that is going to take a long time if I have a lot of features? There is no way to just move them up and down in the menu under the "feature page" admin? I want my shows to be listed in alphabetical order. So as I add a new show, I just want to be able to easily drag it into position without having to redo the entire feature every time!

cmunns

We are working at creating this functionality with future themes.

szool

ok. maybe adding a randomize feature would be good too.... so they will display in random order if chosen.

nielspeenanusoncom

I'm running into the same issue. Was the feature added to Platform Pro? I need to reorder how the boxes are displayed.

fredpixlab

Yes I Follow this request too .. Need to re-order Features and Boxes .. PS : Using plateform pro dev

max34061

Hi Has this functionality been introduced yet? Am working with platform pro and the ability to set the order of boxes as you can with pages would be really useful. Matt

Andrew

@Matt with PlatformPro it has been added already... In the welcome screen we recommend some plugins, one is `post type order`

bessinger

Maybe I'm missing something... How do you set the box ordering?