Sign in to follow this  
pehja

Can not access my admin after update to WP 3.4

pehja

HI I think i need some help.. I have upgraded to WP 3.4 on several sites without any problem. Then I was going to upgrade this "problem site" and of course now I can't access the admin panel. It behaves exactly the same as it did when I had problem with nextgen gallery. I am not capable to figure this out and need help. If this is not page line related I would really appreciate if someone could take a look at this or give me some suggestions regardless... I have taken a backup, but how can I reverse this? Can I ? Since I can not access the admin site I am unable to remove any plugs. I can manually remove them through the ftp. But am unsure if this is a good idea. They are not that many, and NexGen is NOT one of them.

Professionell musician | Webbdesigner | Apple freak

Pehja Production.png

catrina
Try manually removing them through FTP, but don't delete them. Just move them into a temporary folder outside of your website (on your computer, for example). What shows up when you try to access the Dashboard or log-in page?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

pehja
Hi @catrina. Nothing shows up! I thought that maybe I could rename the plugin folder and se what happens. But maybe it's better to do as you suggest. Worst case scenario is to make a fresh install and start all over, BUT it would be nice if I didn't had to do that. I will try this and se if it starts up.

Pehja Production.png

pehja
Ok it is now resolved. I renamed the plugginfolder, and the activated the plugs one by one. Everything works! Thanks a million.

Pehja Production.png