Sign in to follow this  
szool

About The Author feature

szool

I used the plugin "Add Local Avatar" to get a picture into the box on the "About The Author" section that you can activate for posts. But it also displays a link for "Vist Author's Website" and the link is the same link as the post. How can I change the link? And can I add any other information about the author?

cmunns

You can add bio info under "USERS" then edit your profile. As far as the link that's probably set in the plug-in. If you want to hide it though I could show you how with CSS

szool

No the link to "Visit Author's Website" is part of the StationPro theme... not the plugin.... The theme itself puts an empty avatar box and that link when you select "show author information on posts"... so I found this plugin because I could not figure out how to actually get an avatar into that empty box there is nothing in the theme options that allows you to do that.

bryan-hadaway

Can you please provide a link to your site and an example page. Thanks, Bryan

cmunns

Did you try setting up USER information like I suggested. There is also a space in there for website (under Contact Info) before you put in bio info