Sign in to follow this  
sedique

Custom Ad in header

sedique

How do I create a custom banner to go in between my logo and navigation? I created a space in between those 2 places, but how do I put in a custom ad in there? Please respond a.s.a.p! Thanks!

Danny
Hi, I have visited your website and it is not using any PageLines product. Therefore, can you tell us which Pagelines product you're using please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

sedique
I wanted to keep the link private but I will send you the link.

sedique
Alright, I sent it to you... now can you answer?

Danny
Hi, To place a ad between your logo area and navigation will require the use of a hook. The first thing you will want to do is install the Action Map plug-in available for free on the PageLines store. Once active this plug-in will tell you all the hooks available on your page(s). Once active, simply refresh your website and in the Wordpress adminbar on the left hand side you will see actionmap. Simply click it the link and the magic happens. Now that you have found your hook, simply use the code below as a template to create your hook and then add the code to your functions.php. [code] add_action('pagelines_before_nav', 'custom_ad'); function custom_ad(){ You ad code goes here. ?>[/code] You could also try using either the ContentBox section or the Full Width Sidebar.

Please search our forums, before posting!