Sign in to follow this  
sentinel

Moved site, can't install sections

sentinel

I've had pagelines installed on a desktop server and decided to go ahead and move it to wpengine (hosting) for the real thing. I have a single user license. I moved over my pagelines settings. I successfully logged in my new install using my old credentials. My problem is I get an error (grey box with a -1) when I try to activate sections. What do I need to do? Also, I purchased bad-ass shortcodes. Will I need to repurchase?

catrina
Would it be possible to post a screenshot of the error you're getting when you try to activate sections? If you purchased bad-ass shortcodes already, you shouldn't have to repurchase.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sentinel
[img]http://aurorahomes.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Snapz-Pro-XScreenSnapz001.jpg[/img] I did see the same problem here: [url]http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15771/cannot-install-new-sections-from-store/p1[/url]

catrina
Strange, does the same error occur if you tried to install any Store plugins?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sentinel
I'll also add that I moved my pagelines folder via ftp from my old desktop server install to the new install.

sentinel
Yes. Just tried to install simple CSS Lite and got the same error.

Danny
Hi, Would it be possible to post a reply and provide step by step instructions taken to move your website from local to live please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

sentinel
I did a routine wordpress install through WPEngine. Used their instructions to set up FTP. Located my existing site>content>themes>Pagelines. Copied the Pagelines folder via FTP to the themes folder on the live site. Activated the theme. Everything works except I can't install sections or any plugin via the store. I can install plugins via the standard wordpress interface.

Jenny
Have you tried saving your permalinks? Have you made sure that your PageLines account credentials are set in WP?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

sentinel
I didn't pull any content over. What other credentials for Pagelines are there other than successfully logging in my account?

Henry Perkins
@sentinel Hey! Sorry for all of this Sentinel. We are working closely with WPEngine.com to get this issue resolved. It seems to be a permissions issue on their side of things. I will update this thread as soon as I know more information. :) Please read this blog post on wpengine.com for a little more insight. http://status.wpengine.com/2012/06/05/security-change-update/

Henry Perkins
@sentinel Are you still experiencing issues today? I believe that WPEngine has pushed a fix out for this issue - please confirm with me that you are no longer getting the errors in the PageLines Store. Thanks!

sentinel
Looks like whatever it was has been resolved. Store is working fine. Thanks.