Sign in to follow this  
NearlyJen

PageLines Sections Plugin - won't install

NearlyJen    2
NearlyJen

Hi everyone, My FTP info and permissions are fine - I can automatically update plugins and themes through the WP interface easily. When I click "Install It Now!" for the PageLines Sections Plugin, I enter the FTP info and click "Proceed" ...nothing happens. No error message, no confirmation, nothing changes. Help? I'd really love to get some new sections, etc. Jen

Lapsed vagabond and reformed ne'er-do-well.

Nice to meet you. 

Rob    547
Rob
Jen, Do you have your launchpad information added to Dashboard > PageLines > Account ? If you do, and you're logged in to the Dashboard (WP), which you'd have to be, then the installation for PageLines Sections should work directly from Dashboard > PageLines > Store with one click. Is this what you're doing?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

NearlyJen    2
NearlyJen
Yes, thank you, it says that I am successfully logged in as jenniferlcross when I go to Dashboard-->PageLines-->Account. I've also tried multiple browsers, refreshing the store, etc. Difficult because there is no error message. I have multiple sites and I have the same issue regardless of the site I'm on or the browser I'm in.

Nice to meet you. 

Rob    547
Rob
Jennifer, via the Inbox at the top, send me a private message with an administrator level user ID and password and I'll take a look for you.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

NearlyJen    2
NearlyJen
Done! Please let me know what you find out or if I should try to install manually. I have the Pagelines Section zip but don't know where to put it. Jen

Nice to meet you. 

robertjpayne    0
robertjpayne
Could you two share what the issue was? I have a similar issue.