Sign in to follow this  
amforh

Removing excerpts of posts: not working

amforh

Hi, I am trying to show the full content of the posts in the blog page but I am stills seeing the excerpt for each post. I am working with Platform Pro. I unchecked Posts/Blog Page and Single Post Pages under Post Excerpt or Summary Handling but nothing happened. I also tried to check Posts/Blog Page under Full Post Content, but the blog is still showing the excerpts. Any help? Thank you :)

Jenny
[u]Uncheck[/u]: Post Excerpt or Summary Handling -> Posts/Blog Page -> Single Post Pages [u]Check[/u]: Full Post Content -> Posts/Blog Page Also, make sure you haven't entered anything in the excerpt field in your individual posts.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

amforh
Hi, The options that you suggested are the same ones that I tried as I commented before. They are not working. I have not entered anything in the excerpt fields.

Rob
Go to Dashboard > Settings > Reading (not PageLines but WP settings) and under "For each article in a feed, show" select [b]Full text[/b]. Then as Simple_Mama said, the PageLines settings apply more readily.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

amforh
Hi, Thanks for answering, but that option is for feeds, not for posts.

catrina
That PageLines setting should work for posts displayed on the blog page. Have you tried deactivating your active plugins?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse