Sign in to follow this  
hayleydk13

Blog article excerpts on pages relating to a general topic

hayleydk13

I seem to be in over my head. Please help. I'd like to create pages under my navigation tabs that include all blog articles containing content relating to the page name or category. For example, all prior blog posts pertaining to Facebook should show up on the Facebook page in the same format as the excerpts on the Home page. Firstly, is there a way to have each prior article show up as an excerpt instead of just a link? Secondly, is there a way for the content to be pulled into this page automatically if my tags or categories include that main subject, such as Facebook? Thanks so much.

hockpunk426
Ok... so you already have the Child tabs created? And you are trying to automatically populate those pages with content that pertains to the page title?

catrina
[quote]Firstly, is there a way to have each prior article show up as an excerpt instead of just a link? [/quote] ^ On the Facebook page itself or on your blog?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

hayleydk13
Hihockpunk426 and Catrina, I get confused about responding to your questions vs. accepting your comments. At any rate, sorry if I was confusing. I'm simply trying to find different ways to navigate to the same content on my blog. In essence, I'd like the posts to show up on the "child pages" in the same format as the main home blog page with full length excerpts and a thumbnail photo. I don't mind grabbing the post manually, but I'd like it in the excerpt format. Right now, I just have links to my own content but it would be great if instead of links, they were excerpts pertaining to each page. Thanks for trying to help. Hayley what-is-privacy.com