Sign in to follow this  
suerama

A question about IBlog5

suerama

Hi I am a very experienced designer but I am just coming back into the field and creating websites for just the last year or so, mainly using Platform Pro and now Pagelines framework. My sites tend to be elegant and well-designed, even though coding is new to me, in part because my questions get answered here. I have a general question about iBlog5, which I have not yet purchased. I have a client who is looking for concepts for an Apple-ish website, but certainly not an Apple imitation site. It's possible iBlog5 has the potential to give me a good head start as long as it is easy enough for me to change the gradient images with new images that I create (and upload?), and the ability to change colors as I desire. My question is: Can I get support here if I run into questions about how to do these things?

jdbrasesco
My site is a modified iBlog Pro 5 theme. [url]http://www.brasesco.com[/url]

Rob
Hi, Yes, we do support iBlogPro5 in most instances. Some extreme customizations really need the aid of one of our pros from time to time simply because there's a risk of affecting other aspects in some special instances of other things. The gradient images may always be replaced using a combination of uploading new ones then CSS to apply the replacement images. I don't think it's terribly easy, but I don't have strong CSS skills. It's not terribly hard either and someone with good skills should be able to affix new gradient images in short time. I hope you've been pleased in past with our support and assure you of our continued support should you purchase iBlogPro5 for your client.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

suerama
I've gotten truly excellent support from Pagelines, and I thank you all, so I hope no one takes offense. However when I was reading some comments about iBlogPro5 the sense that I got was that the developer did not intend for it to be used as flexibly as the general pagelines framework allows. In any case, I am no longer interested in it, so it is a moot point.