Sign in to follow this  
shantig

Control background color of "previous" and "next" posts navigation

shantig

Hi, I am using Framework for this site. http://www.fishermore.edu/fishermoreedu-launches-under-the-patronage-of-the-immaculate-mary-and-saint-pius-v/ On the post pages like this, links to navigate to the next and previous posts paper at the top of the screen. The background for these posts is black. I would like to change the back ground color to white. I have used firebug and safari's element inspector which both call this area "post-nav fix". I have tried to make changes to this using style.css but had had no results. Please advise. Thanks

Rob
Add this to Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Custom Code in CSS Rules: [code]#postnav .post-nav {background-color: #ffffff;}[/code]
  • Like 1

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

shantig
That Worked! [i]Special Note: I put it in my style.css because that is where I do all of my styling[/i] Thanks for being a ruler

Rob

Which style.css?

If you're using the one in the pagelines folder, your edits will be overwritten with the next update.

Please follow the guidance in our support docs for entering CSS. We cannot help you if those edits are lost in future and I'd hate to see you lose your work.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur