Sign in to follow this  
coachkriswatkins

Dead Links

coachkriswatkins

I have posed this questino before and I am still confused. I want to have the headers in my menu be dead links. For example, in my website that I have listed I want the personal link to be dead just hover over and drop down the other pages in a drop down menu. I was told in custom menus to put a # sign. However, do I have to do this in the custom menus? I tried putting a # sign in the permalink and that does not work. Please help!

catrina
You need to create a Custom Menu and enter a # for the URLs for the parent links (the links that show as menu items)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

coachkriswatkins
I created a custom menu for the main website navigation. Where do I go to put the number?

Rob
Hi Kris, This is a snapshot of where the " # " goes. This is incredibly simple and I'm unsure why you're mentioning adding the pound sign into permalinks as I've not seen anyone mention that to you in previous posts. The pound sign should not be used in the permalink structure. [img]http://www.epicurus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/kriswatkins.png[/img]

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur