Sign in to follow this  
awww

Problem with using Simple:Press forum with PageLines

awww

I'm using Simple:Press 5.1 with PageLines and having a problem where the forum shows up above all the other content. I had the same problem with 5.0.5. I have tried toggling every combination of Integration Options and Theme Display Options in the Simple:Press "Integration" settings panel to no avail. I've asked in the Simple:Press forums as well but it may be more likely that folks here have suggestions for solutions. Here's a full-page screen shot of the problem. The site is a beta site behind a password so I can't share a live URL. awww-beta-forum.png

awww
PS: Looking at the source code reveals that Simple:Press is showing up before the [code][/code] tag, which is clearly not right.

awww
Okay, I think I have a solution I can live with. I chose Template 1 and it worked, though I had to disable the display of some duplicated boxes. Not sure *why* it worked -- why this template is different from the others -- but it did.

catrina
Have you tried deactivating all other active plugins to see if the problem persists?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse