Sign in to follow this  
groovygrovesy

IblogPro4 to IblogPro5

groovygrovesy

Hi, I purchased IBlogPro4 a couple of months ago and have just purchased the PageLines Framework which I would like to use on my site with IBlogPro4 theme but don't want to have to pay for the IBlogPro5 upgrade. I am sure I read somewhere that the upgrade to 5 is free if you buy the Framework but I cannot find the post, is this correct? Regards Adam

Rob
Adam, I regret that it's not true. The iBlogPro5 child theme for PageLines Framework is a premium product and isn't free. However, I'm sure that if you write to [email protected] the team will help you with a reasonable discount. They're very good about such things in that department.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

meilena
I have added iBlogPro5 to your account at no charge to you as a courtesy. Hope this helps :D

Meilena Hauslendale

PageLines.com

"A Better Way to Build Websites"

groovygrovesy
Hi Meilena, Thanks very much for that that's very kind. Regards Adam

seoguy
Dear Meilena, I hope this doesn't come across at all like I'm begging but I could if it would help :) I'm 100% sure you can't do this for everyone but I'm so not a developer & have battled with the framework (as a non designer) for weeks and can't even get close... I'm so desperate right now and mys site has been 'under construction for months now. I've purchased a number of Pagelines products as well as the latest Dev Pro & were hoping/wishing/praying that you would be kind enough to also credit my account with the iBlogPro5 theme. I understand I'm completely at your good discretion and honor your decision, be that a yes or no. Thanks for hearing me out. Much love & appreciation, from Cape Town, South Africa

Passionate about creating online success through: