Sign in to follow this  
Gavin_

start from scratch with pagelines

Gavin_

Hi what is the easiest way to start from scratch with pagelines? someone has customised css on my site but has not followed the pagelines process. so for me instead of playing sherlock and trying to find what they have done it would be easier to just restart. i tried to overwrite all the pagelines theme files - assuming any customisation would be overwritten - unfortunately not. so what is the easiest way to start again? thanks

Danny
Hi Gavin, Have you tried reverting all theme options and settings to default ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

Gavin_
hi Danny - yes i tried that and there are still some customisations there do i just have to delete everything and start again?

Danny
Hi Gavin, Before we recommend which route to take, would it be possible to tell us what type of customisations please.

Gavin_
well in standard navigation layout the logo is not showing http://79.170.44.97/sharonyamamoto.co.uk/ but on this page i just added today it is http://79.170.44.97/sharonyamamoto.co.uk/paintings/ also it seems to be adding the page title as a heading on the page thanks for your help Danny

Danny
Hi Gavin, I could very well be wrong but the homepage that is not showing the logo. Would it be possible for you to check to see if they it has Branding hidden by going to that page and then scroll down to PageLines Meta Settings please. I just don't want to have you start from scratch if you dont have to, thats the reason for all my questions :D

Gavin_
hey Danny that was it! i would have thought that a restore would have sorted that out. not to worry its fixed now - and so simple. do you know why the page names are turning up as titles on the page? or is that a default setting?

Danny
Hi Gavin, In one of our recent updates, Page titles was turned on by default. You can resolve this by simply unchecking the option in PageLines > Settings > Website Setup > Page Titles.

Gavin_
thanks again Danny