Sign in to follow this  
cirrusdesign

Portfolio slideshow pro is no longer working in firefox or explorer

cirrusdesign

Some slide shows are working and some are not when the site is viewed through firefox and explorer. You can see a post with a missing slideshow here. http://a1builders.ws/bring-a-70s-tired-under-utilized-basement-into-the-21st-century-2/ It seems to be all the posts in the 'basements' category are having this problem, but other categories have posts with slideshows that are just fine. Have you seen this problem before? Thanks for any help you can offer.

catrina
Try deactivating your other active plugins one by one to see which one could be the culprit that's causing a conflict.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

cirrusdesign
I did try that without success. I find it strange that it is only happening to some of the posts. I have been comparing the affected posts with unaffected posts to see if I have some setting that differs and I am stumped.

mackenzie
Have you tried looking at this code? [code]div.slideshow-wrapper { display: block; margin: 0 0 10px; visibility: hidden; }[/code] When in FireFox using FireBug I clicked on visibility to "turn off" this feature and the slideshow reappeared. Also I would recommend making the basement after picture the same size as the before picture since it appears to be interfering with the space where the slideshow is set.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

jankowalski
it doesn t help for framework 2.2.4 and new slideshow portfolio. still blank screen

Danny
Hi, I think the best course of action would be to contact the plugin author and see what he/she suggests and then inform us.

Please search our forums, before posting!