Sign in to follow this  
sjohnes

Feature slider bug

sjohnes

The feature slider used to work, and out of the blue seems to be broken. The images are smushed up towards the left. Have tried deactivating plugins to no avail.... please help!

Rob
In Dashboard > PageLines > Meta > Blog Page (and others) > Features are you using Static height or Aspect? If Static, is a height specified below that? Also, in the posts or pages where the slider appears, is the PageLines Meta Settings > Features set up also to set one of those two options? What source are you using for the slides? Are they manually set via Dashboard > Features > Add New or coming from a Category, sourced from feature images? If the latter, are the feature images supplied to posts via NextGen?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

sjohnes
thanks for the reply "Feature area height" is left blank- so Im assuming that is what you mean by static slides are manually set via > add new the feature images are not supplied to posts- the site has no posts I swapped the others out- the glitchy one is at http://doubletimefilm.com/music thank you

catrina
I can't see any feature slider on the /music page. Did you disable it there?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sjohnes
very weird! I switched it back to the slider and it looks normal. mystery solved I guess.