Sign in to follow this  
pgcook

CSS pathname problem with upgrade of PlaformPro and Base

pgcook

Hi I just upgraded both my platformpro and platformbase to the latest versions. Now I notice that on the themes page under platformpro, it says the following:

The template files are located in /themes/platformpro. The stylesheet files are located in /themes/platformbase_old. PlatformBase uses templates from PlatformPro. Changes made to the templates will affect both themes.
Is that how it ought to be? I thought maybe the CSS should be themes/platformpro as well? Somehow I have got this wrong. For a screen capture see sHR5E.jpg Can you advise how to rectify? Thanks Peter

Danny
Hi Peter, Simply delete the old Platform Pro 1.3.5 along with the Platform (free version). This should resolve the issue.

Please search our forums, before posting!

pgcook
Should I delete Base 1.3.2 as well? BTW, what is the purpose of Accept or Reject on each anwser? I clicked reject, not because your answer was not helpful, but because I had another question. Thanks

Danny
Hi Peter, Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that, delete base 1.3.2 too. However, if you have any custom CSS added to Base, make sure to back it up before removing it. Also, the Accept/Reject is to simply inform the Support team that the answer was either accepted i.e. the issue has been resolved. Rejected if you need further information or the answer didn't resolve your issue. If you reject an answer you can thank (green button) the person who replied to your post if you like.

Please search our forums, before posting!