Sign in to follow this  
sedique

Where do I access the CSS properties for the Content?

sedique

I am trying to apply an effect on the border of the content area, where is the CSS?

Danny
Hi sedique, I apologise but I am not quite sure what you're referring too. Would it be possible to reply and go into greater detail please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

sedique
Thank you for that quick response! What I am trying to do is to basically apply a shadow effect on where the content area ends, so it looks like it overlaps the footer... Please tell me if it is still unclear. Thanks!

mackenzie
Please send the link to the PageLines website you created. I am unable to locate the pagelines themes folder from the provided link.

Mackenzie - PageLines Help Desk

The Centsible Family - Writer, Photographer and Coffee Addict

---------------------------------------------------

Kindly search this forum and read the documentation before posting. It will help you resolve many issues.

For CSS help be sure to check out W3Schools first and be sure to download FireBug for FireFox for troubleshooting.

sedique
Well, I am trying to keep the link private... but is there any other way in doing this or directing you? Maybe I can send you a link that shows you what to do?

sedique
I can reword it so no one can see it or send it to you through another place?

catrina
If you're trying to look for the CSS selector (for the content area) to include in the CSS that you need to use for adding the shadow, you can use Firebug for Firefox (http://getfirebug.com). Which theme are you using?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sedique
I am using the Pagelines Framework, and I don't use firebug.

catrina
Please refer to this documentation on how to use Firebug to create the custom CSS you need to add the shadow: http://www.pagelines.com/wiki/Custom_CSS (the tutorial is at the bottom but I highly recommend reading from start to finish if you're not familiar with the Custom CSS setting)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse