Sign in to follow this  
danielfinn

help formatting text within boxes

danielfinn

I am wanting to create some bullet pointed text within a box created by the boxes feature. Overtime I use to view or HTML modes to do this it does not seem to show up on the front end of my site. Could some help me determine why this is? Somebody told me it could be to do with a CSS rule relating to the boxes within the pagelines template, and to try and remove 'list-style: none'. I did this to the folder pagelines/sections/box/style.css but removing the phrase did not work. I am new to wordpress and have no previous knowledge of HTML or CSS.

catrina
Have you already tried adding CSS that can create a bullet point list (to Custom Code > Custom CSS in your settings)?: http://w3schools.com/css/css_list.asp

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Henry Perkins
Why not create a contentbox with an image and a list in it? Would be much easier and requires no work arounds. Hope that helps.

Henry Perkins
@danielfinn I will pass this along to the core devs as a possible enhancement to allow some HTML in boxes.