Sign in to follow this  
coachstefano

Form subscribe and redirect needed

coachstefano

On my HOME PAGE WHITEHOUSEPRO i want to put in the 1st box down the features a nice image with included a simple sign up form that, when you subscribe, redirect to another page o a direct download.. For show you what i need see SIGN UP FOR FREEE AUDIO SESSION on this page www.tonyrobbins.com PLEASE HELP ME! showin' me how i can do!

coachstefano

However I have always twisted exposure! Excuse me but i'm confused because i do not arrive at the head .. The juice is ... You can download if you leave the mail and the name! if you know a plugin or script that I need to integrate the solution or you have to offer me!

wp101

Hey Stefano, Perhaps try one of these plugins: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/search.php?q=newsletter Install one which you think is good and check in the admin panel. Usually they give you an option to send out an email to newly subscribed members (like a welcome msg). You could perhaps include a download link in that email.

coachstefano

i see all this plugin but i dont know how i can customize to look prettiest and to do what i want! The first problem is insert the plugin in one of the box above the features on the home page like box1 or box2 or box3.. and i doesnt have to appear like the defaul widget but similar the form that i send you the URL, second .. just one or two redirect after subscription to a url (can be a page or other). The first problem is how i can customize the look.

coachstefano

my e mail is stefano@stefanoferruggiara.com if you send me a private message i can send you in PNG the image that the form have to appear after you can, you if for you is possible, if you have the time, and the pleasure for help me, send me a code for modify a newsletter plugin... i dont know people that can help me .. i do everythink by my self! and it's very difficult cause is not my work!

cmunns

I saw the button, and the 404 page it links to, but I'm not sure how we can help you make it look pretty. It's just an image. You'll have to be more specific on what it is supposed to do or look like I must be missing something. Like the Tony Robbins site?

coachstefano

I FOUND A PLUGIN THAT DO WHAT I WANT.. YOU SUBRSCRIBE AND I REDIRECT YOU TO A PAGE THAT IS NOT VISIBLE, ONLY IF YOU SUBSCRIBE.. IF YOU WANNA SEE THE PROBLEM THAT I HAVE TO FIX ENTER LIKE SUBSCRIBER IN MY SITE... ID gueswhoiam pws gueswhoiam in the box1 i have an image.. and i put the code [easy_sign_up] but the box is smaller than the plugin than it look wrong! and also he dont look like in the plugin screenshot.. I try to call who made the plugin and he sad to me that the plug is free than for fix problem i have to pay!!! haaha hhah hahahah i think that is not productive to create something that never could be improved if this thing is useful, than why not fix the problem. you dont think so?

Andrew

interesting... what is the plugin?

coachstefano

there is some problem to fix.. 1 - i dont understand where find the subscriber collected.. 2 - to me, it doesnt apper, on WHpro, how it have to appear (in plugin screenshot) 3 - some problem if you have SI CAPTCHA on What i need is a form to collect subcriber, put the code of it, where i want, send EMAIL, when you subscribe and after the subscription you will automatically redirected (like this one) Some one can help me for fix the problem??? Cause in the forum of the plugin they say to me that for fix problem with my site i have to pay.(?!!)

Andrew

Hey Stefano, We can't help as we haven't ever used the plugin... Have you tried the WordPress.org forums?