Sign in to follow this  
princeofwhales

Feature

princeofwhales

Hi there I am trying to do two things, both which are taking me too long to figure out. I have checked the help files and other threads but have not figured this out. I need to; 1. create an image that spans the whole size of the feature box 2. change the background color from white to a different color I have spent a long time with the css code and still have not figured this out. Thank you.

wp101

Hey Alan, I think the image change might actually require a little bit of custom coding and not purely CSS. Perhaps one of the developers here can help you out. Regading BG: you can append something like the following to custom.css:

.fboxes{
	background: blue;
	//background:url("images/post-bg.png") repeat-x scroll left bottom #FFFFFF;
	}

The original background is set with the second line above which I have commented out. If you want, you can make your own image the same dimensions as post-bg.png and call it here. You might want to look at installing a plugin for firefox called firebug. It will let you inspect elements on a site and make obvious their widths/heights/margins/padding etc. Helps loads when it comes to designing.

bryan-hadaway

Good to see Talha was able to help you out. Thanks, Bryan