Sign in to follow this  
pgcook

PlatformPro upgrade - question about location of CSS

pgcook

Hi I just upgraded both my platformpro and platformbase to the latest versions. Now I notice that on the themes page under platformpro, it says the following:

The template files are located in /themes/platformpro. The stylesheet files are located in /themes/platformbase_old. PlatformBase uses templates from PlatformPro. Changes made to the templates will affect both themes.
Is that how it ought to be? I thought maybe the CSS should be themes/platformpro as well? Thanks Peter

Simon
no, that means the active child theme has its css in platformbase_old, you need to de-activate the old platformbase, and activate the new one.

pgcook
Thanks Simon. I am still having problems. See screen capture at http://i.imgur.com/sHR5E.jpg A number of different versions are on display, but none of them offer the option to De-activate. All of them have the link set to Activate. I tried Activating the latest versions of both Pro and Base, but something is not quite right. When I went to Save Options after Activating Base, the Save went into a loop and did not save successfully. Your advice appreciated, sorry I am not having much success. Peter

Rob
Do you have a cache plugin?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

pgcook
can you advise how a cache plugin relates to my question about the upgrades above? Thanks

pgcook
I am not sure if I am not getting any response due to it being a Sunday in USA, or has this thread just disappeared into the ether? Thanks Peter