Sign in to follow this  
thelobbyist

Annoying CSS color/position issue with platformpro twitter bar. help please

thelobbyist

On the home page of the site (www.citizensphcy.com) I have a twitter bar underneath the boxes. There is a little Twitter logo on the left side of the bar that is out of position and needs to be changed to the color white. I can't seem to pin point this logo/image with firebug to determine it's name so I can recenter it and change the color. Also as a side note, if anyone happens to know... I'm curious if more than one tweet can be posted at one time and if a date stamp can be added next to the tweet post? Thanks!

Danny
Hi, The Twitter bubble image isn't out of position, the image is still there. However, due to the color of your background for the twitter bar, the image isn't visible. To change the color of the image to white, so it becomes visible you will have to edit the image in photo editing software like Adobe Photoshop or Gimp. You can find the image here - /themes/platformpro/images/twitter-balloon.png Unfortunately, only one tweet can be displayed at one time. If you wish to have this functionality, you will need custom code. Therefore, I recommend you contact a PageLines Pro. http://www.pagelines.com/pros/

Please search our forums, before posting!

thelobbyist
Hi Danny. Ok, found my icon and adjusted the color. But I would still like to move it right a bit. So I'd still like to find that css code if you can see it. I can't hone in on the image for some reason.

catrina
I'm unable to inspect it in Firebug, too. I think because it's a part of that Twitter box's background. Try this code: [code]#twitterbar .content .tbubble {background-position: 15px 12px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

thelobbyist
That worked great Catrina. Thanks!