Sign in to follow this  
theinfinitywall

Banners

theinfinitywall

I am having an issue with white space between the banners. Here is a link to the webpage that has the issue: http://23.21.58.224/?page_id=28 There is going to be alot more banners below these 2, but I have stopped until I know how to remove the void section. Also, it seems to be doing it here, between the second and third banners: http://23.21.58.224/?page_id=39 I have tried to adjust the padding on the text to all kinds of different levels trying to remove the void.

catrina
I think that void is being caused by extra spacing added after the paragraph in the banner text area. This is the code that I'm seeing in your page source (this is code for adding space): [code]

[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

theinfinitywall
Can you walk me through on how to remove it?

Jenny
Within the "Base Edit .32 per image" banner, the content looks like: [code]

Your editor makes the following considerations for each image in your batch, matching whats best for your unique signature: Color Correction, Tint , Exposure, Recovery, Blacks and Whites, Brightness, Contrast, Clarity, Vibrance, Saturation, Tones and Curves.

[/code] This means you hit enter a few times after you typed. Just edit that banner, click the "html" tab, and remove the extra lines (the last thing on the page should be

from your paragraph).

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.